Friday 3 April 2009

Editing techniques

I am going to use straight cuts throughout the film this will add to the fast paced feel throughout the thriller.

Shot reverse shots will be used in the film this will also add to the fast pace 0f the film.

The opening of my film will start off slow and slowly get faster this will add to the distortion and mystery of the film.

I have used sound effects withing my piece to emphasise what was happening within it.

I have attempted to open my thriller like a real Hollywood product I have looked at various different film openings and credits to make mine as similar.

I have used fast paced music to emphasise the fast paced shots in the films this brings the film to life and if a convention of a real media thriller production.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home