Sunday 22 February 2009

Story board

I have took along time over the story board i have added explanations about the shots and how they are going to be taken. i will follow this in my filming. I am yet to make an story board animatic but will get round to doing so.



















I have tryed to use a similar camera style as drectors such as Christopher Nolen. This involves making shots darker and making the filming fast paced. I will try and use this style as best as i can but i may have to end up using more contepmory styles like directors such as Steven Spielburg.












1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

NOTE: YOU MAY NOT USE A GUN IN YOUR VIDEO, NOR MAY YOU FILM CARS AT HIGH SPEED. THE EXAM BOARD WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS AND NEITHER WILL WE. YOU MUST NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FILM ANYTHING THAT COULD CAUSE DANGER TO YOU OR TO ANYONE ELSE.

23 February 2009 at 14:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home